Friday, July 26

Hand Sewn Squirrel Stuffed Animal


Little hand sewn squirrel stuffed animal almost completed!
Little hand sewn squirrel stuffed animal almost completed!
I used a pair of marled gray dollar store cheapo winter gloves, some stuffing, pipe cleaners, and little black buttons to make a little stuffed squirrel!

Pattern is not mine, but once again, I made this so long ago I'm not sure if I could still find the link to it. The pipe cleaner helps to give his tail the curly shape and define his feet.

Side view of hand sewn squirrel stuffed animal pinned together
Side view of my little squirrel man, his head had not been attached yet at time of this photo.

He did get finished I assure you, I just can't seem to find a finished photo of him. I intended to put a white belly on him, but he was just so cute i didn't want to risk making him look silly. I may still attach it some day.

No comments:

Post a Comment