Saturday, January 22

Bridge, 37 Wall, All the love


The Brooklyn Bridge
Ink, watercolor and white colored pencil


this one didn't scan or photograph too well.
Acrylic, ink, watercolor


All The Love in the World -Nine Inch Nails

Watching all the insects march along, seem to know just where they belong. Smears of face reflecting in the chrome. Hiding in the crowd I'm all alone. No one's heard a single word I've said, they don't sound as good outside my head. It looks as though the past is here to stay, I've become a million miles a--. All the jagged edges disappear, colors all look brighter when you're near. The stars are all afire in the sky, sometimes I get so lonely I could... Why do you get all the love in the world? Why do you get all the love?

Ink and watercolor

No comments:

Post a Comment